Nationwide Onsite Repair
Technical Services Team (TST) is a multivendor third party service organization specializing in field service repair services on most major brands of laser printers, color printers, multifunctional printers, laserjet printers, inkjet printers, dot matrix printers, serial matrix printers, line matrix printers, impact printers, continuous form, RFID printers, barcode printers, direct thermal printers, thermal transfer printers, PAX print engines and printer applicators.
Today TST provides third party multi-vendor service to thousands of end users on behalf of its partners. TST allows VARs. OEMs, and Resellers to offer various printer service options and response times for telephone support, onsite, time and materials repair and custom programs to their end user customers.
TST Call Center at 888-849-0341
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Call dispatch for repair contracts
Onsite Response Contract Options Available:
- Next Business Day Response — response for onsite service would be next business day and repair work is performed by an authorized service technician. Service delivery business hours are 8 am to 5 pm local time, Monday thru Friday, except TST recognized holidays.
- Four Hour Response — response time for onsite service would be 4 hour response if call is received before 1:30 p.m. local time. *Four-hour response available only in select locations, and repair work is performed by an authorized service technician. Service delivery business hours are 8 am to 5 pm local time, Monday thru Friday, except TST recognized holidays.
- 7 X 24 hour onsite response, including 4 hour response — response time for onsite service would be 4 hour response. *Four-hour response available only in select locations, and repair work is performed by an authorized TST service technician.
- Labor Only —We can provide labor only and parts and labor agreements, where you provide parts and we provide the onsite labor with guaranteed response times that you require.
- Corral Printer Repair Program — TST offers a corral program for printer repair that provides a lower cost to customers for outlying zip codes than a standard onsite service contract. The end user customer provides an area at each site where spare working printers are stored, so when a printer fails, the end user customer swaps it with a spare working printer from the corral area. On a predetermined schedule, a TST customer service engineer (CSE) would arrive onsite and repair all of the broken printers in the corral. The predetermined repair schedule could be as frequent as once per week or as seldom as one time a month, dependent on the needs of the end user customer.
Tst offers annual and multi year service contracts.
Contact us at 800-365-8340 or [email protected] to arrange a TST service plan that meets your end user customer’s needs.